March 2, 2020
Discover classic style with a modern twist at Summerville’s Limehouse Village
Classic Southern architecture is treasured throughout the Charleston, SC, area. The style reflects clean lines and distinctive details, like the covered front porch, symmetrical window placement, and the decidedly coastal exterior colors. Hunter Quinn Homes invites you to discover classic style with a modern twist at Summerville’s Limehouse Village.
The Charles Towne Collection, designed especially for Limehouse Village, pays homage to the heritage of Southern architecture. Meanwhile, the construction incorporates the latest in energy-efficient methods and materials. And you can have all this excellence for up to $40,000 off the purchase price.
Hunter Quinn Homes collaborated with local Charleston architects to ensure the Charles Towne Collection would remain true to the distinctive architectural style. The Cooper, Wando, and Wando II floor plans offer 1,930 to 2,730 square feet of interior living space, with up to 5 bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Whether you’re looking to buy your first home, move up to something bigger and better, or right-size your life, you’ll find the right fit at Limehouse Village.
For a short time, you can have it all and save up to $40,000 on a selection of quick move-in homes:
208 Ilderton Street, 1,930 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Was $297,290. Now $269,900
204 Ilderton Street, 1,930 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Was $318,310. Now $284,900
105 South Commodore Way,2,460 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Was $329,915. Now $287,150
210 Ilderton Street, 2,460 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Was $344,215. Now $299,900
207 Makemie Way, 2,730 square feet, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths. Was $344,215. Now $319,900
Beauty and brains
Although the exteriors clearly reflect the timeless Southern architectural elements, Limehouse Village represents the launch of our High Performance Homes. We’ve engineered these elegant residences to provide more energy efficiency, better noise resistance, and smart technology features that create comfort, convenience, and lasting value!
Here are a few features of a Hunter Quinn High Performance Home:
Improved heating and cooling
- 96% AFUE efficient furnace. Many furnaces are wasteful, but this furnace converts 96% of the fuel to heat.
- Carrier variable speed HVAC system. Effortlessly control the temperature and humidity in your home, because this system automatically adjusts to changes.
- HVAC and insulation to the attic. We’ve raised the standard for blown insulation— from the floor to the attic—to allow the HVAC system to operate in a conditioned space, allowing for greater efficiency with more airtight sealing.
- Smart Home connected thermostat. Use your smartphone or smart home management hub to master temperature control, like cooling the interior while you’re on your way home.
- Aprilaire media filter. Get 10 times the effectiveness of a conventional furnace filter and replace it just once a year.
More energy savings
- PlyGem HP2Max Triple Pane insulated windows. Take advantage of better thermal and UV protection with Low-E windows.
- Tankless water heater. Instead of paying to store hot water, heat it on demand for an endless supply and lower utility bills.
- Low-flow plumbing fixtures. Reduce your water consumption without compromising your needs.
- ENERGY STAR appliances and lighting fixtures. Save money while you save energy with top-quality, energy-efficient choices.
Increased water management
- Expanded gutter and downspout system. Better control of water run-off keeps water flowing where it should—away from your home.
- Native landscaping. We use plants that are native to South Carolina to reduce maintenance while promoting lasting beauty.
- Approved and verified grading and swale. We maximize water run-off with a well-defined swale and drainage plan.
- Zoned irrigation system. Properly hydrate your yard without overdoing it, and the reward is a beautiful landscape with less maintenance effort and cost.
Advanced construction techniques
- Panelized wall and truss system. The factory-made systems reduce waste and allow us to keep the materials in a controlled environment where they are protected from damage, like warping.
- QuickTie hurricane protection. Instead of traditional strapping, the QuickTie system provides a safer, engineered solution to secure your home to its foundation.
- Zip panel system. This step adds another layer of protection against water and air leaks.
- Weyerhauser Edge Gold sub-flooring. The 1 ⅛” sub-flooring is 50% thicker than standard sub-flooring, adding to noise reduction.
The smarter home
- Cat 6 wiring. Get faster internet speeds.
- Qolsys IQ Panel 2 and Z-Wave Bluetooth. The smart home management system provides a wall-mounted touchscreen to manage your smart devices.
- SkyBell doorbell camera. Use your smartphone to see who’s at your door, from wherever you are.
- Keyless entry. Use your smartphone or the touchpad to unlock your home’s doors.