Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC is committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring you have a positive experience on our website. This policy outlines the way we handle your personal information received from you on Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC. websites. If you give us personal information, we will treat it according to this policy. We encourage you to read this policy to ensure you understand our privacy practices.
Information Collected by Hunter Quinn Homes Website
Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC may collect information via cookies and pixels on its websites through the use of trusted third party partners. These partners may combine your email information with other information they have access to, such as your mailing address, so that Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC may serve relevant marketing offers to you via direct mail.
Personal information is any information that can be used to identify you as an individual such as your name, email address, mailing address, buying preferences, or other information required to provide a service you have requested.
Hunter Quinn Homes does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC websites. However, Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC does store information received from the Google Display Ad Network, which estimates a visitor's general age group, gender, and interests. This information remains strictly anonymous, and is stored solely for Hunter Quinn Homes internal statistical purposes.
Use of Your Personal Information
Some of the ways we may use personal information collected from you on our websites include:
• Understanding more about you so we can personalize newsletters and websites to your preferences. For example, allowing you the opportunity to request specific information on products and services that may be of interest to you.
• Providing you personalized views of website content areas.
• Enabling you to forward information to another individual such as a friend or co-worker (Hunter Quinn Homes does not store the personal information of the third party).
• Sending you questionnaires or surveys in order for us to provide better products and services to our customers and end users.
• Communicating with you about contests, sweepstakes or other marketing promotional activities.
• Communicating with you regarding feedback or support questions you may have.
• Responding to any recruitment inquiries.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Hunter Quinn Homes, will not sell or rent our customers’ personal information to third-parties for marketing purposes.
Social Media Policies
Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC does not collect any information stored on your computer except for the information related to the browsing of Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC websites. However, Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC does store information received from Facebook, which estimates a visitor's general age group, gender, and interests. This information remains strictly anonymous, and is stored solely for Hunter Quinn Homes, LLC internal statistical purposes.
I worked with John McNeil from Pinnacle Financial Partners& he was everything that I could have asked for as a mortgage advisor. He was timely with all of this emails, calls, and paperwork, he took the time to explain things to me, and he always answered my questions even as he worked from home because of Hurricane Dorian.