March 17, 2020
COVID-19 | A Message from Hunter Quinn Homes
Throughout the world, people are dealing with a health crisis like nothing we have seen in our lifetime. At Hunter Quinn Homes, our role in safeguarding and supporting our employees, trade partners, and customers through this uncharted territory is one we take seriously. We are committed to working alongside you to overcome any challenges you may face in the days and weeks ahead.
We have all made changes to adapt as best we can, until the threat is contained and we can resume our normal lives.
● Your weekly update may change format and be abbreviated throughout your home’s construction. Rest assured, our team will gladly take phone calls or schedule visits for more specific questions.
● We encourage you to visit your home as often as you wish, but we ask, when possible, to use social distancing and communicate by text, phone, or email instead of face to face.
● Please expect some changes to construction scheduling. We are working hard to stay on track, but at times we may experience some labor and supply chain challenges. These changes will be communicated to you as they are identified.
● We ask that, during the New Home Orientation, we minimize the number of people present to just the purchaser(s); others are free to visit the home before or after this meeting.
● Our New Home Sales Consultants are taking careful steps to ensure our model homes and quick move-in homes for sale are kept sanitary, according to CDC guidelines.
● Virtual tours are available so you can view many of our homes from the comfort of your home.
● We will gladly take you on a video tour of any quick move-in home you would like to explore so that you don’t miss out on an opportunity.
● Reach out to any of our lending partners to get pre-approved over the phone.
● Our Warranty team remains available to make sure you have the comfort you need.
● Please submit your non-emergency service requests online.
● We are suspending all non-emergency interior warranty service. Please submit all warranty requests online at www.hunterquinnhomes.com/service. All new requests will be documented and scheduled once it is deemed appropriate. Our Customer Experience Manager is available to answer any service-related questions in the meantime.
● We can use video communications to troubleshoot issues in your home.
● Click here to view our home maintenance video tips.
● We ask that, during the 30/30 Inspection, we minimize the number of people present to just you the homeowner
As a local homebuilder, all of us at Hunter Quinn Homes know the importance of feeling safe in your home. We will get through this current challenge with the strength, kindness, and respect that is our heritage.
Please reach out and let us know how we can help you during this difficult time.